On June 7, 2021, the National Telecommunications Agency – ANATEL published Public Consultation No. 27 of 2021, which deals with the proposal to update the Test Procedures for the Assessment of the Conformity of Radiocommunications Equipment for Restricted Radiation.
The proposed changes are intended to include the testing procedures for the products listed below:
- Wireless Broadband Access System for Local Area Networks operating in the band 5.925-7.125 MHz;
- Level Sensing emitter-sensor in the 76-81 GHz band;
- Vehicle Communication System (Intelligent Transportation System – ITS) in the 5,850-5,925 MHz band;
- System operating in the 57-64 GHz band, together with the Multigigabit System in the 57-71 GHz band;
- Automatic Transmit Power Control System (ATPC) for Point-to-Point, Point-Multipoint or Multipoint-Multipoint Systems, in outdoor environment, for fixed applications, operating in the 57-66 GHz band;
- Media Access Sharing System operating in the bands 5,150-5,350 MHz, 5,470-5,725 MHz and 5,725-5,850 MHz;
- Measurement Distance for Frequencies Less than 30 MHz; and
- Maximum Conducted (Average) Output Power – AVGSA-1.
CP 27 starts on 06/07, at 2:00 pm, with a deadline for receiving contributions until 08/05/2021 (60 days).
Access the public consultation and make your contributions: PUBLIC CONSULTATION N° 27