It was published by the National Telecommunications Agency – ANATEL on May 31, 2022, The Letter No. 184 of 2022 that deals with instructions complementary to the Operational Procedure for Conformity Assessment
of Products for Telecommunications by Certification – Act 4083/2020.
This Office replaces Office No. 101/2021 published on 06/22/2021.
We have prepared a summary of the most relevant information that has been updated in this Office.
TRACEABILITY OF SAMPLES:
- The applicant shall inform the OCD, prior to the initiation of the tests, of how the plant is tracing its production per unit produced. This traceability can occur, for example, by means of: serial number, batch number, manufacturing date, etc.
- The OCD shall check the information declared with what is in the sample sent to the laboratory, or on the packaging, or in an equivalent process enabling the OCD to comparing data.
The presentation of the product identification and traceability on a provisional basis (e.g. a label) is allowed in the initial application for certification.
IMPORTANT: Provisional identification is allowed only in the Initial Certification, and it is necessary to present the photos of the product with the definitive identification in the maintenance of the certificates.
PRODUCT PHOTOS WITH GRADUATED RULER:
- The photos of products with graduated ruler apply to those with dimensions of up to 30 cm, except when it is a product difficult to handle due to weight, for example, as in the case of "Energy Accumulators" (Batteries).
- The external photos of all accessories that were part of the tests of the product under certification and which will be marketed with that product must be filed in Anatel's computerized system.
- The Applicant may sign the maintenance declaration on behalf of the manufacturer if authorized by the manufacturer.
ANATEL FORMS AND DECLARATIONS
- The templates of forms or declarations made available by Anatel, and indicated in its Operating Procedures, may be changed or gathered in a single document, provided that it has all the information contained in each of the models specified by Anatel applicable to the case.
Access the full document: Letter no. 184/2022/ORCN/SOR-ANATEL