The National Telecommunications Agency – ANATEL was published on June 22, 2021, Official Letter No. 101 of 2021, which deals with additional instructions to the Operating Procedure for the Assessment of Compliance of Telecommunications Products by Certification – Act 4083/2020.
This official letter replaces Official Letter nº 45/21 published on 07/04/2021.
We have prepared a summary of the most relevant information that has been updated in this Letter. We also emphasize that Official Letter No. 101 maintains the same information as Official Letter No. 45, but with new guidelines that we will inform below:
- The applicant must inform the OCD, prior to the start of the tests, how the manufacturing unit tracks its production per unit produced. This traceability can occur, for example, through: serial number, batch number, date of manufacture, etc.
- The OCD must check the declared information with what is in the sample sent to the laboratory, or on the packaging, or in an equivalent process that allows the OCD to proceed with the comparison of data.
PHOTOS OF THE PRODUCT WITH GRADUATED RULER:
- The photos of products with a graduated ruler apply to those with dimensions of up to 30 cm, except when it is a product that is difficult to handle due to its weight, for example, as in the case of “Energy Accumulators” (Batteries).
PHOTOS OF ACCESSORIES:
- External photos of all accessories that were part of the testing of the product being certified and that will be sold with that product must be filed in Anatel’s computerized system.
- The Applicant may sign the maintenance declaration on behalf of the manufacturer if authorized by the latter.
ANATEL FORMS AND STATEMENTS
- The models of forms or declarations made available by Anatel, and indicated in its Operating Procedures, can be changed or gathered in a single document, as long as it has all the information contained in each of the models specified by Anatel applicable to the case.
Access the full document: Official Letter 101/2021/ORCN/SOR-ANATEL